The CEIPI / FIDAL Dissertation Prize was born out of the immense interest of practitioners to consult dissertations in the context of their practice. It also corresponds to a deep commitment of the partners to support research and to contribute to the knowledge and dissemination of French doctrine.
The purpose of this prize is to distinguish a doctoral thesis that makes an important doctrinal contribution to the understanding of the theoretical aspects and practical issues of the subject.
Organized every two years, the prize consists in the publication of the winning thesis in the CEIPI thesis sub-collection, in a new sub-collection named "CEIPI / FIDAL thesis prize" and dedicated to industrial property.
The terms and conditions of the CEIPI / FIDAL Thesis Prize are as follows:
- Post-graduate thesis defended between January 1st of 2018 and December 31st of 2020 and presenting an innovative character and an interest for practice
- Theme: "industrial property law".
- The prize will be awarded every two years.
- The thesis will be selected by a jury made up of members of Fidal and CEIPI.
- The application file will include:
- a personal letter of application from the candidate ;
- the candidate's CV;
- the official summary of the thesis;
- the report of the thesis jury;
- the complete version of the thesis;
The application file must be sent in digital and paper format in two copies to the following addresses :
For the paper format :
to the attention of Ms. Laurence Dreyfuss-Bechmann
4-6 avenue d’Alsace
92982 Paris La Défense cedex
The deadline for submission is December 31, 2021.