The next edition of the Training Program on the Unified Patent Court will take place in March, April and May 2022, as follows:
18-19 March 2022: Hybrid : on site in Strasbourg as well as remotely
26 March 2022 - 9am-12:30pm: solely remotely
22-23 April 2022: Hybrid : on site in Strasbourg as well as remotely
20-21 May 2022: Hybrid : on site in Strasbourg as well as remotely
What is new about the programme?
• Three modules instead of two.
• Hybrid format: Strasbourg and online.
• A session on practical aspects for preparing for the arrival of the UPC.
• A session on comparative aspects between the United States and the European Union.
• New leading international speakers.
The programme is open to former participants of the Diploma on Patent Litigation in Europe, lawyers practicing in the field of intellectual property and other intellectual property professionals interested in patent litigation and its application.
The European patent attorneys who will follow this training will have a support from the CNCPI.
Registration for the 2022 edition of the seminar is open.