European Qualifying Examination - Guide for preparation
The European Patent Academy of the EPO, the CEIPI and the epi have jointly prepared a preparation guide that contains explanations, information and advice to help candidates prepare for the European qualifying examination. This guide has been published and edited by the European Patent Academy.
The guide deals with the following topics:
- appropriate order in which to tackle the subject matter that has to be covered over a number of years;
- ideas on how much time is probably going to be needed for each step;
- hints on examination technique;
- insight into how the Examination Committees mark the papers; and
- lists of other training material and courses.
If you wish to download the 4th edition of the guide, please click here.