" Long Tuition " candidates must be holders of one of the diplomas specified in Art. R.421-1 of the Code of Intellectual Property concerning the registration on the list of persons qualified on industrial property matters.
The Office of the Administrative Council may admit candidates who do not hold one of the diplomas listed in the Order of September 23, 2004 on the strength of their admission file, where this is deemed to be the equivalent thereof, and provided the candidates supply evidence of adequate previous professional training in the field of industrial property, in France or abroad.
Most of the tuition is delivered in French. Students must have sufficient knowledge of English to enable them easily to understand the technical texts corresponding to their speciality.
Admission to the "Patents" and/or "Trademarks and industrial designs" modules is by interview with industrial property professionals: candidates are judged on their technical or legal proficiency, their knowledge of the above-mentioned languages and their degree of motivation for a career in intellectual property.
The purpose of this interview is to verify the technical and linguistic abilities and the personal motives of candidates in order to establish their aptitude, after the CEIPI, for a career in the field of industrial property.
The interview will take place in Paris on Wednesday, July 13, 2016 between 9:00 am and 12:00 am at the address below:
6, rue Albert de Lapparent
Each candidate will receive a notice by e-mail.
The courses will start on Monday, Septembrer 19, 2016.
Enrolment fees for the year 2016-2017 (subject to validation)
- € 3080 for the complete long tuition ("Patents" module + "Trademarks and Industrial Designs" module)
- € 1950 for the "Patents" module alone in long tuition
- € 1760 for the "Trademarks and Industrial Designs" module alone in long tuition
- A € 800 fee is applicable to students who failed the exam and want to repeat the year.
Standard University Education:
- € 2840 for the complete long tuition ("Patents" module + "Trademarks and Industrial Designs" module)
- € 1710 for the "Patents" module alone in long tuition
- € 1510 for the "Trademarks and Industrial Designs" module alone in long tuition
- A € 550 fee is applicable to students who failed the exam and want to repeat the year.
- Enrolment fees: 256 € ("Patents" and/or "Trademarks" module) ; these fees are already included in the continuing education fees above
Other fees (standard or continuing education) 2016-2017
Mandatory fees :
- French national health insurance fees: 215 €
- Preventive medicine: 5,10 €
Optional fees :
- Carte culture: 7 €
- Sport: 25 €
There is no possibility within this diploma to be exempt from registration fees.
See below for further information concerning the university tuition fees:
Enrolment for the academic year 2016-2017 is closed since June 15, 2016.